Rajasthan REET Application Form: Are you interested in applying Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017, then you must read the same article. Here we are intimating to the applicants that the leading authority has conveyed the application form on its official website. Eligible and willing candidates can fill up the application form in the prescribed format via online mode. Some of the candidates are now waiting for the last date, but we intimate to the applicants that apply as early as they can. We inform to the applicants that registration process will be finished in the December month. You can visit the official website to know more information @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
In this stanza, we will discuss the REET exam. You know very well that it is a teacher eligibility test. REET Stands for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers. After qualifying the REET examination candidates can able to attain the job as a teacher. You are advised to apply for Rajasthan REET Application Form and take the opportunity of participating in the examination. For your convenience on this page we are giving the information how to apply, selection process, required fee, age limitation, etc. so you should follow the same content.
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017 Summarized Details
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers
- Online Mode
- Teacher job
Eligibility Norms of Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
- We recommended to the applicants that if they want to apply for 1st class to 5th class teacher then you should qualify the 12th class along with Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For giving services the 6th class to 8th class teacher you should Graduation having Diploma in Elementary Education
- For the single paper, applicants are required Rs.400/-
- For two papers candidates should pay Rs.600/-.
- Candidates can apply in between November & December month.
Official Website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in